- This event has passed.
Wolfpack Wednesday: Crime & Punishment
January 30 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Join TGWS Wolfpack for a Wednesday night game of fugitive transport, escort, & survive.
Wolf Larsen has been accused of a crime he didn’t commit. Your job is to help him collect the evidence he needs and clear his name while keeping him alive before the time runs out!
This operation will be a game of transport, escort, & survive beginning at Port Olisar and ending at the Security Post where Wolf will need to clear his name, with stops at the following locations to collect evidence:
- Shubin Mining Facility SCD-1
- Wolf Point Aid Shelter
- R&R CRU L2
- Security Post Kareah
Mission participants and assets will stage at Port Olisar beginning at 7:00 PM Pacific on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. The specific strut is TBD, based on local area traffic at the start of the mission.
This mission will be considered a success if Wolf can visit all 5 locations and remove all 5 wanted levels before 9:00 PM Pacific time without being killed.
- To be selected by each team member during the team planning phase
ESTIMATED MISSION TIMELINE
- 6:45 PM – Verbal Check-in via Star Citizen Channel in Discord, Launch Star Citizen
- 6:55 PM – Party up at the main menu screen and load into the universe, form up at Port Olisar
- 7:15 PM – Planning
- 7:20 PM – Gather the wanted levels
- 7:30 PM – Gather the evidence
- 8:30 PM – Security Post Kareah
- 9:00 PM – Debrief phase complete
This event will be streamed live at https://www.twitch.tv/innlive