- This event has passed.
Wolfpack Wednesday: Family Feud
December 5 @ 6:45 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Join TGWS Wolfpack for a Wolfpack Wednesday Attack and Defend mission on the Daymar moon entitled OP Family Feud.
Two families of smugglers, the Wyatts and the Soto Brothers, are feuding over a TBD location on the Daymar Moon. The defenders will attempt to hold the location, while the attackers will, well, you know.
Wolfpack Wednesday Mission Overview
For this mission, participants will form up on Port Olisar, load the mission assets, and depart. We will complete the mission at least two times on Daymar so each team gets a chance to attack and defend.
Estimated Mission Timeline
- Phase Zero:
- 6:45 PM – Verbal Check-in via Star Citizen Channel in Discord, Launch Star Citizen
- 6:50 PM – Party up at the main menu screen
- 7:00 PM – Load into the universe, form up at Port Olisar
- 7:01 PM – Suicide pill (Necessary to ensure everyone will respawn at Port O)
- 7:30 PM – Defenders step off for Daymar
- 7:35 PM – Attackers step off for Daymar
- Phase One:
- Attackers attack until they take the post, break off the attack, or are all dead.
- Dead players should respawn at Port O and hold for Phase two.
- Phase Two:
- Reverse teams. Defenders get a five-minute head start.
- Repeat if desired.
- 1 Cutless Black
- 1 Tumbril Cyclone TR
- 1 RSI Constellation Aquila
OP Family Feud will also feature 1-3 photo-journalist slots, depending on participation. The journalists can rotate in and out of the action as well.
- 3 Camera – One aerial, and two embedded.
- 2 Camera – One aerial and one ground.
- 1 Camera – One aerial
Medium tactical communications status:
- Have fun
- Clear comms when asked
- Tactical comms when engaged
- Practice situational awareness